Femitone is an ideal preparation for functional gynaecological disorders. It is a rational combination of invaluable indigenous herbal drugs. The drugs used are proven for their action as uterine relaxant and uterine tonic.
Femitone by virtue of its marked relaxant, antioxytocic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, analgesic, antibiotic, disinfectant, demulcent, cooling, astringent and tonic action offers a comprehensive treatment to combat various gynaecological disorders. The composition of Femitone is regarded as ideal for the treatment of leucorrhoea of varied etiology.
Salient features of Femitone Capsule
- Effective Uterine relaxant; reduces the severity of Uterine contract.
- Prevents excessive menstrual loss.
- Stops muco-purulent discharges.
- Controls hypermotility of uterus and prevents abortion.
- Corrects utero-ovarian, genito-urinary dysfunction.
- Relieves dysmenorrhoea, pelvic pain, backache, leg cramps.
- Restores the function of ovary and endometrium.
- Relieves pain, burning sensation and itching.
FEMITONE HELPS NIDATION OF FERTILIZED OVUM AND HELPS TO MAINTAIN PREGNANCY TO FULL TERM.
COMPOSITION Each Femitone Capsule contains:
- Saraca indica (Ashoka) 100 mg.
- Symplogos crataegoides (Lodhra) 100 mg.
- Putranjiva roxburghit (Putranjiva) 50 mg.
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) 250 mg.
Bark is strongly astringent and uterine sedative and
directly on the muscular fibres of the uterus. It is very much useful in
menorrhagia due to uterine fibroids and other causes.
Ref. Ind. Mat. Med. By K.M. Nandkarni Pg. 1104
In leucorrhoea and menorrhagia gives very good results Ref. Ind. Mat. Med. By K.M. Nandkarni Pg. 1186
The root of Asparagus recemosus is
highly mucilagenous, antidiarrhoetic, refrigerant, diurretic, demulscent
galactagogue, aphrodisiac and antispasmodic.
Ref. Ind. Mat. Med. By K.M. Nandkarni Pg. 153
Leucorrhoea, Menorrhagia, Painful irregular menstruation, Dysmenorrhoea, Functunal uterine bleeding, Habitual abortion and protection of pregnancy, Oophoritis, Endometritis, Salpingitis
Two capsules in the morning and two in the evening
with water or as prescribed by the physician.
Strip of 1 x 6 Capsules and box of 1 x 10 x 6 capsules